Saturday, April 6, 2013

Week Away (2013.03.30-2013.04.05)

Saturday March 30-Friday April 5 I spent in Indiana with my family.

I got to do a lot of different things during the past week.
I got to see ALL of my siblings (I did miss one brother-in-law and one Jenna)
I got to see all of my nieces and nephews (including the bump in Anna's belly)
I got to go for walks/work out with my mom and sisters.
I got to see some of my cousins and uncles and aunts (Easter dinner and coffee time) as well as some of my cousin's kiddos (Jax, Rayna, Jenna, and Levi)
I got to play games late into the evening with my family.
I got to go grocery shopping with my sisters.
I got to go to the children's museum in Indianapolis.
I got to eat Anna's delicious desserts, Amber's yummy chili, and Mom's fantastic food all week.
I got to take a nice lazy bath in their giant tub.
I got to partake in a "big kids" Easter egg hunt (thanks to Tammy and Miguel)
I got to take a roadtrip back to Michigan with Mom, Dad, and Anna.
I got to have Lubie over for dinner.
I got to have a great conversation with Uncle Jon about the importance or tithing.
I got to see Alicia's beautiful ring and help her brainstorm wedding ideas.
I got to spend quality time with my family because the internet was broken.
I got to jump on the tramp with my nephew, niece, and son.
I got to watch John hang out with his Oma and Opa (and Uncles and Aunts and Cousins)
I got to visit with people at church on Sunday.
I got to drink Whiskey with my sister in the middle of the afternoon.
I got to drive around to look at new construction or houses of interest.
I got to skype with my hubby (and see him again at the end of the week :)

And last but not least (because it's still lingering)
I got the runs....

Overall, I had a fantastic week. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I don't know why God chose me to be a part of this Hubers' clan, but I sure am glad he did.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could've stayed all week sooo badly! but i'm really super glad I got to see everyone except Anna, Derek, and the kiddos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha! this is great. I love so much of it. specifically: "minus Jenna and one brother-in-law, drink whisky" closley followed by "driving around" Booze cruise what?! and the runs to top it all off :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. April, these are in no specific order. The whisky was unrelated to the driving or the runs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that why I couldn't find my whiskey? You thieving offspring. .
    .

    ReplyDelete