Friday, April 12, 2013

2013.04.12

Today I:

Showered (I know it seems silly to mention this on a daily basis, but it is one of the few moments I have alone on a daily basis, so it is significant enough to me for me to mention it)
Read two chapters of a book while John played
Went over to Franny's to hang out
Went to a thrift store and got some great things including:
  1. Some cool foam/fabric castle blocks
  2. A step stool for John to climb on
  3. Some nice black dress shoes
  4. A discovery tent!
  5. A new shelf/cabinet to protect our wireless router and books from our child
Swept the guest room
Rearranged the guest room (moved a file cabinet, 3 bookshelves, and a nightstand) to get ready to move an actual bed in there!
Carried in the shelf/cabinet with Eric
Reorganized most of the stuff in it (the rest can be done tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment