I woke up feeling much better this morning.
My morning was spent packing up all of our stuff to get ready to return to Grand Rapids.
Mark came with us to flee the sickness (John and Beckah were still not feeling so hot).
I dropped Mark off at home.
I went to pick up Eric's tux and waited for about half an hour because the guy that had my ticket got distracted helping another customer.
I brought Eric's tux to Kuyper for him to try on.
I realized how exhausted, overworked, and busy he was, so I helped out where I could (vacuuming the dining hall while John rode on the vacuum).
I drove home, changed, picked up Mark, and drove to Zeeland for the rehearsal.
I rehearsed (really an unnecessary part of this process).
I rehearsal dined (my stomach is not totally back where it should be after being sick).
I drove back to Grand Rapids and put my baby to bed.
I am now exhausted and am planning to go to bed.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment