Friday, April 19, 2013

2013.04.18

I subbed at The Potter's House today!

I woke up to an alarm clock for the first time in more than a month.
Showered, nursed John.
Started to make Oatmeal, then went to get dressed. Yup, I forgot about the oatmeal. Eric saved it before the whole pot burned, but there was only enough salvageable for John's breakfast, not for me.
I taught Preschooler's today. They take a lot of energy! I wished I had breakfast.
Two different groups (one in the morning and one in the afternoon) and I memorized all of their names by the end of the day! I'll have a whole different group tomorrow.

After school I went over to Franny's to hang out (she was watching John for me).
Then went home and hung out while Eric got ready to go to the Gala. I only saw him for half an hour; sad day. Then I just hung out with John and tried to relax because my legs were very tired.
After he went to bed, I packed his lunch for tomorrow and then went to bed.

I love teaching. It's great. I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment