Sunday, April 28, 2013

2013.04.28

Sunday

Bethany and Izzy slept over last night so I woke up and hung out with them, then watched a little bit of a TV show in the basement with them to try to avoid waking up Eric, Mark, and John.
John woke up, so I nursed him down there, then we all 4 came upstairs for breakfast, which 3 of us ate (one of us was too busy to eat breakfast).
After that we just played until John and Becca got here.
I made eggs, sausage, and toast for the grown-up breakfast :)
Dressed John and put him down for a nap
Showered
Church at 11
Lunch at Zoups
Drove out to the Conference Grounds for Sunday coffee with the whole Dornbush side of the family and birthday celebrations.
I was pretty tired, so I napped from 4-6
Supper, convo, games
Drive back to GR and put John to bed
I started to unload some of the stuff that has accumulated over the past week of not really being home, but got overwhelmed, sat down on the couch, and still haven't moved. I might do so just so that I can make it to my comfy bed instead of waking up halfway through the night with a sore neck.
Whew... back to our normal lives.

Tomorrow I clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment