Monday. Yucky Monday.
I met the crankiest baby in the world today. He took over the body of my sweet happy little boy. John was teething today, which meant anything and everything that I got done had to be done while holding him over my shoulder or listening to him scream in pain. Even with that today I:
1. Washed and dried one load of laundry (no folding or putting it away)
2. Grocery shopped (why listen to him scream alone when I can torture a whole store full of people?)
3. Made TWO Spaghetti Casseroles, one for me, one for our friends who just had a baby.
4. Ordered a $115 photo scanner from Amazon on sale for $28. Found out I had "Amazon points" saved up, so I got it for free!
5. Mostly cleaned the kitchen. Eric helped with that a lot.
6. Brought dinner to our friends in Holland and met their new baby girl.
7. Danced around the house to "Toddler Pandora" hoping that it would cheer John up. It didn't work to cheer him up, but I think it might have helped me to cheer up a bit. Disney songs and children's rhymes are good for ones soul.
I caught a step on camera!!!! Also, John did not want any clothes on, but was fine with my hat....
No comments:
Post a Comment