I forgot to post what I did yesterday, which would make you think that it must have been a busy day and that I got a lot done. Not the case. Now I can't remember what I actually did, but heres a rough breakdown.
- Stay up until 2:00am because my husband (who stayed home sick and slept the whole day before) was staying up meaning that I couldn't sleep.
- Lame-o breakfast. Cheereos or something.
- Fold a little bit of laundry (still sitting on the kitchen table)
- Take a nap while John takes a nap because I was exhausted.
- Cut up a Canteloupe, feed some to John
- Clean a little bit of the kitchen (still not done)
- Make some mac-n-cheese for lunch. Feel guilty about eating so unhealthily so I get out more canteloupe.
- Try to clean up some toys, but gave up after John dumped out the blocks I picked up four times.
- Go for a walk. That made John happy.
- Finish 3 of 6 training modules on the computer that I was supposed to do in January, but now have to do because I have the training meeting to approve me for substitute teaching in Kent County next week. I was supposed to go to the meeting in January too, but ironically I was actually already subbing in Kent County, so I had to put it off.
- Tried to put John down for a nap, didn't happen.
- Julia and Brad came over; John was cranky so I fed him more melon.
- Tried to put John down for a nap again, didn't happen again.
- Finally gave up and nursed John to sleep and didn't move so he would stay asleep. I stayed still for 20 minutes and then wiggled a teeny bit. He only slept for 20 minutes.
- Supper: threw in a casserole that I made earlier in the week.
- Put John to bed, fell asleep on the couch, and went to bed at 8:00.
I should probably never stay up until 2:00am again, even if my husband is doing it. Teaches me to follow the crowd.
 |
| Breakfast. Yup, cheerios. |
 |
| He's getting pretty good with the sippy cup! |
No comments:
Post a Comment