I made a casserole for supper and something for lunch, but mainly I just hung out with John and Sam all day.
However, I did complete one important task all day (which may have been the cause of my lack of productivity). I caught up to Eric on "Parks and Rec," a good 10-12 episodes.
I also searched for dogs on Craigslist because I think Sam is lonely after not being with Darwin and Maggie for a day. He seemed depressed and was practically crying when another dog walked through our front yard. We played with him all day, but I guess we're not as exciting as his sister and brother-in-law. We'll see what happens with that...
Would you like to have a Maggie AND Darwin....or a Sam AND Sancha? You already have Maggies brother, you could have Darwin's sister. Tito and Amanda can't keep here next year in seminary housing, and she is a sweet heart! We might take her otherwise.
ReplyDelete