Wednesday, May 22, 2013

2013.05.22

Is it really Wednesday already?

Today I:
Made Broccoli, Carrots, and Rice
Cleaned the whole kitchen.
Cleaned the whole living room and kept it clean most of the day.
Finished ALL of the laundry! Even putting it away!! It's been months (slight exageration) since that happened.
Put up a shelf thing in the garage to organize all of the shovels, rakes, etc.
Finished and ordered a Shutterfly book (with a coupon :)
Dealt with a pretty cranky baby most of the day. Well I dealt with him all day, he was just cranky most of the day. I think there's a misplaced modifier there, but I'm on a roll, so I'm not going to go back to rearrange it.
Took a shower and changed my clothes.
Didn't notice it started to rain while the dogs were outside, so I scrubbed both of them down with a towel and then wiped the floor in the back room and left them on the tiled floors until they dried off.
Lined up a sub job, babysitter, and hang out time for tomorrow.
Now to pack lunches and a diaper bag for tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment