Tuesday, May 7, 2013

2013.05.07

Today I: 
Ate breakfast with my kiddo. 
Went for a nice hour long walk to Reed's lake where Sam went swimming and John walked around pushing the stroller. 
Read my book out in the sun while John took a nap inside.
Made delicious gourmet sandwiches for lunch with all the leftover burger toppings from Saturday. 
Went grocery shopping. John ate cherries for most of the time, but got ancy by the time we were getting dairy products, so he helped me push the cart. Literally every person we passed stopped and said hi to him or commented on how cute he was. The checkout lady said "I'm just so glad you came through my line." It was fun. 
Put groceries away. 
Nursed John. He napped again. 
Made a tuna noodle casserole for supper. 
Cleaned the kitchen. 
Straightened the livingroom. 
Went for a run with the family. 
Ate dinner. 
Bathed John. 
Tucked John into bed. 
Now I am exhausted. It is only 8:30, but there is a good chance that I might go to bed already. All that sun and walking/running wore me out! Maybe I'll find some way to occupy myself until 9 so that I don't feel too old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment