Last night/this morning, I woke up with a sore throat, and yes, the same raspy voice as John. Let me tell you, it is not adorable and no one should smile at it! This sore throat is miserable. Along with it, I have a nasty head cold, stuffed up sinuses, a horrible headache, and snot dripping into my already queasy throat/stomach. This raspy voice business is no fun. I apologize, John, for smiling when I'm sure you just felt miserable.
That being said, I did little today but mope around.
We got our carpets cleaned, so I did clean the living room/move all of the furniture into the dining room.
I also emptied and loaded the dishwasher and made eggs and toast.
Other than that, we hung out in the basement or the back yard and played/sat most of the day.
It's now 9:00pm and I am going to bed, armed with my hanky, water, and throw up bowl. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment