Wednesday, July 10, 2013

2013.07.10 Wednesday

Ahhh... a full night's sleep in my bed was seriously needed. 

My kiddo slept in again this morning, and so did I. 
After a lazy morning and breakfast of dry cereal, we sorted all the laundry from vacation and started getting it done. 
Lunch was eggs again because we had nothing else. 
After lunch we took a nap. 
When we woke up we went to the doctor, which took an hour and a half, and then went grocery shopping. 
Woo hoo! We have food again. 
After putting the groceries away and doing more laundry, I didn't feel like cooking so we grilled brats and ate them with saurkraut for supper. Yum. 
Mom came over after supper because she is in GR for a conference, so John (and Eric and I) got to hang out with his Oma for a while before bedtime. 
Now for another good night's sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment