Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Mix up

Dear Blog,
I have been neglecting you lately in favor of someone else. I have posted about "what I do" multiple times on my real blog and forgetting that I created a perfect place to share my mundane, day to day activities.
As an apology and with hope of resuming our formerly strong relationship, I have decided to share my indiscretions with you in the form of links. This may not be all of them, but it is all I can remember. Please accept my humble offering and allow me to return to you. With the college school year (and my consistent work) ending in less than a week, I think we will be spending a great deal of time together once more.
Sincerely,
Angela Faith

  • January 5: I nested. 
    • http://angelafaithr.blogspot.com/2014/01/nesting.html
  • January 26: I gave birth to a child. I also refilled the soap container in the bathroom. 
    • http://angelafaithr.blogspot.com/2014/02/audrey-first-moments.html
  • March 20: I was efficient with my time.
    • http://angelafaithr.blogspot.com/2014/03/g.html
  • April 3: I made a plan for my weekend. 
    • http://angelafaithr.blogspot.com/2014/04/weekend-plan.html
    • Just FYI, I actually did a lot of the things on my weekend plan. I chose not to cut and hang the shelves because when I organized Audrey's clothes I realized we didn't need them. I skipped Kootsiers and Franny's dinner. I still have to go through about half of my clothes and bring them to goodwill. 
  • April 8: I cut my own hair.
    • http://angelafaithr.blogspot.com/2014/04/chop-chop-again.html
  • A long time ago: I decorated jars to decorate my office and bedroom. 
    • http://angelafaithr.blogspot.com/2014/04/jars.html

1 comment:

  1. I like the Jan 26 post. Refilling that soap container is quite significant! And just as an aside, you birthed a baby. Nice. love mom

    ReplyDelete