Subbed at the Potter's House.
Watched the Kindergartener's that I taught last semester graduate.
Went for a walk with Kelly, John, and Brendan.
Stopped at a pastry shop and shared a muffin, tart, and donut.
Made chili and baked potatoes for supper.
Watched the Bachelorette while Eric put John to bed (one benefit of weaning...we're down to once a day).
Tuesday:
Babysat Brendan.
Went on a playdate and met a bunch of cool moms (and their kids).
Ate lunch with Kelly and Brendan.
Visited Eric at work.
Went to the doctor for my yoo-hoo checkup (I can't believe it's already been a year!).
Drove to Kentwood to get a double stroller only to find out that it was broken in 3 spots, being eaten by bugs, and didn't fold up. She could've told me that on the phone and not wasted my time.
Went to bed early because John was cranky, which made me tired.
Wednesday:
Subbed at the Potter's House for the morning.
Babysat Brendan for the afternoon.
Did some laundry.
Made Lasagna for supper.
Researched personal tutoring prices and ideas...
Thursday:
Ate Bran flakes for breakfast (this is important because I was constipated yesterday, also, it gave John a super gross diaper later in the day)
Took a nap in the morning when John did because I had a headache and was feeling lazy.
Researched how to train a dog and tried out a few things. Pearl has way too much energy.
Got a package from Pampered chef in the mail!
Made tater tot casserole for supper so that I could use my new can opener.
Helped Eric carry a big load of stuff in from Lowe's.
Watched some Arrested Development on my iPad while I cleaned the kitchen.
Friday:
Fought with John about nap time for an hour and a half. He's decided he doesn't like them anymore.
Made my own cherry pie filling with the cherries that were not going to last much longer on their own.
Went grocery shopping.
Got a $1 beverage at Starbucks.
Made chocolate-cherry cake.
Made a salad.
Bought a kitchen table at a garage sale (it's still in the van).
Cleaned the whole house (living room, dining room, kitchen, swept floors, straightened bathroom)
Had friends over for supper and games. It was fun.
That's my week in brief! I'm sure there are things I forgot because I could barely remember what I did today and trying to remember the whole week... well, let's just say it was difficult for me. I think I'm losing my memory already.
No comments:
Post a Comment